explain why commenting helps create a sense of community and interaction
Let's be honest. Writers live and die on feedback and comments give that feedback that anybody who's written anything needs to hear not only to have a dialogue with the audience but to improve one's writing in all things.
discuss two other points from the readings about commenting that you found important
A common thread I found in reading about comments (more than twice!) is that it seems the general idea is, without commenting, there is no community. Really, I think that's the key difference between the web and web 2.0. It's actually fairly easy to get feedback with the constructs in Internet coding today, when it used to not be. I think it really took ten years or so for the dream of communication that the Internet promised to really become practical. Certainly there has always been some sort of messaging on the Internet, but that was nothing more than a digital (albeit faster) version of the postal service. Today it's live. It's instant. It's more like a community.
discuss the comments that you chose to make and why you made them
No comments:
Post a Comment