I think I probably struggle with the very first habit, Begin with the end in mind. I often do things because I feel they are good ideas but don't know what I want to accomplish with them. In the wake of that is a whole string of unfinished projects that petered out because I had no motivation for continuing them.
As to the sixth habit, Use technology to your advantage, I think this comes a bit more naturally to me. It's hard not to think of this habit in the context of this class since, well, this class is technology for teaching. Technology exists to make things easier. I suppose there's plenty of argument you can make that says that technology, whatever its intentions, actually makes things more complex, but I think the motivation is still there. And let's be honest, I'm a lazy git, so anything I can find that will make my life easier is okay by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment